Enable Two-Factor Authentication
We’re excited that PlexTrac supports two-factor authentication with Google Authenticator.
This extra layer of security ensures that your account and data stay safe from unauthorized access. Here’s a quick tutorial on how to set it up:
- Click the gear icon in the top right to access your account and profile information. Then click the “Two-Factor Authentication” button on the left menu:
- Select the “Activate” Button:
- You’ll see a popup screen that displays your QR code. Scan this code with your Google Authenticator App:
- Now your account is enabled for two-factor authentication. You can view the details or disable the setting from the same screen:
- Next time you login, enter your normal credentials and then the token code from your Google Authenticator App:
Stay tuned for more exciting features! If you have any questions don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com.